Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Info On ME & Paintings for Sale

Here is where you can find me on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zealous-Paintings-LLC/157356410955372 Like the page if you like the Paintings. Here on this page you can friend me and see up to the min updates on my paintings https://www.facebook.com/zealouspaintings
  My artist Statement is Unique but simple: Think of your FAVORITE SONG EVER..... How it makes you FEEL..... then now imagine that FEELING looking at my paintings that's what I'm trying to achieve that bliss for everyone to feel enjoying my artwork.

With that said this is my goal, to have as many people that I can own at least one Piece of my art work or collect my work. So Serious...... as many people as I can to have and enjoy my work so if there is something you like or see of my artwork make an offer of what you would pay to have it, what you think it's worth to you and it's yours SERIOUSLY!!!! Email me with questions or comments zealouspaintings@live.com Thank you so much For your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment