Thursday, July 5, 2012

Painting "Out Of The Shadows"


Painting Made, Signed and completed In June of 2012. This Painting of Tu Pac inspired me to make it because of those eyes how they seem to just look at you. You know? One of those paintings that just follow you! I'm a big fan of Tu Pac because, of his words not the rap image. I was inspired by this picture of him so I painted him. I was thinking about Shadows, coming out of them as I was painting this because of how it seems he is peaking out of the shadows that's how I got the Title of this work. I was in a good mood while painting this piece I was very relaxed. As of now this painting is for sale if you have any questions or comments about the painting or other works you can contact me the Artist J.J Burner through my email zealouspaintings@live.com 

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the Paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment