Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Painting "Soft Pedals"

Painting Made, Signed and completed In April of 2012. I painted this piece because I was playing with the paints and wanted to try something different like flowers. I did not have a plan when I painted. I just went with the flow of the brush. I was thinking about the colors while painting I wanted them to blend in well like when I look and observe real flowers. I kept it simple did not want to add more. I liked that I could see the change of colors in the background deep and rich. Nature Influenced me on this piece and inspired me. This piece is still available for sale make an offer and it's yours it is done on 16x20 canvas in acrylic paints. For questions or comment you can email me zealouspaintings@live.com Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment