Thursday, July 5, 2012

Painting "What Goes Up Comes Down"

Painting Made, Signed and completed In June of 2012. The Painting is of Al Pacino in the Movie Scarface as Tony Montana. The Scene where he sits back in the infamous Tony Montana Chair right before everything goes down. That's how I got the name for the title of the painting. I choose to paint this painting because I'm a fan of the movie"Scarface" and I felt for his character in that part of the Movie. "You can have everything and then like that it can go down".  If you Look closely in the eyes, he has dollar signs in them.  He looks gone, evil as some could say "money is the root of evil". When I was painting this work I was in a mellow mood. Focused on shapes and colors in the painting. Focusing hard on his facial expression wanted  to be able to look at the painting and feel his emotion on his face. As of Today The painting has yet to be exhibited but I will post when it is exhibited This Painting has been sold. J.J. Burner
         
        Thank You for your time and I hope you enjoy my paintings any questions or comments you can contact me the artist by email zealouspaintings@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment