Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Painting "In the Rain"

Painting Made, Signed and completed In January of 2011. This painting is about sex appeal of being a woman. The figure in the middle is a woman the outline around her represents the light and rays she brings. Her body position is with intent ,to appeal, just to be sexy and to have you see what she feels. While I was working on this piece I thought about my own sex appeal what make me feel sexy and I thought I captured my feeling well with the paint. It was a quite peaceful night at home while making this painting so I really felt my work. Me being a woman is what inspired me and I hope other women feel the same to inspire them selfs just because they are women beautiful and unique in our ways. This painting is available for sale make an offer and it's yours any questions or comments you can email me zealouspaintings@live.com Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment